- Name: Oakville Flooring Ltd
- Business Trading Address: 11 Raddlebarn Road, Selly oak, Birmingham. B29 6HJ
- Telephone: 0121 471 2444
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.oakvilleflooringltd.co.uk
- VAT number: 133014468
- Registered office address: 11 Raddlebarn Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham. B29 6HJ
- Legal form: A limited company registered in (England and Wales )
- Public registers: Details about our Limited Company’s registration can be viewed at www.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference number 7959491
- Business Activities our Services: Carpet and flooring. Supply and installation
- Payments accepted by: cash, cheques, credit card, debit card, BACS
- Insurance Details: Insurance Provider: Aviva Expiry Date: 1/8/2018
- Applicable law: Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Complaints: We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either, call, write or email us on the details at the top of this document.
We aim to respond within 3 working days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are cannot resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer your complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/.
- General terms and conditions: A letter of engagement accompanied by our standard terms and conditions will be provided at the start of any contract for works.
- Construction Phase Plan (CDM 2015) – CPP: We comply with the Health and Safety Executive requirements and have a CPP Plan available for viewing and we will discuss this with you as required throughout our contract.
- Work Guarantees: All works are guaranteed for 12 months from date of completion, this covers the installation. Any specific manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on request. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee. Our Warranties and Guarantees are not insurance backed.
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
Notice of the Right to Cancel
Under the above named regulation you have a right to cancel this contract during a period of 14 calendar days from the day this notice is sent or given to you. During that period if you choose to cancel the contract any money paid by you will be refunded.
However if you have already given written approval for the work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may be required to pay for goods or services already provided.
If you wish to cancel the contract you must do so in writing and deliver personally or send (which may be by electronic mail or post) this to the person named below.